Join the Smithville Inn Loyalty Program
Stop by Smithville Inn to enroll and pick up your shiny new INN CARD. Start earning reward points today!
NEW! Check your reward point balance HERE
• Members must be 18 years of age or older.
• The Inn Card program is intended for individual use only. Points may not be accumulated for a business entity. Accounts will be audited at our discretion and inactivated if fraud is suspected.
• The Smithville Inn may cancel the program at any time.
• Member benefits, including promotional offers, Inn Card rewards, and birthday certificates, may cease after one year of no account activity.
• The Smithville Inn is not liable for points or rewards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized use. This includes fraud cause by lost cards. The Smithville Inn cannot replace reward certificates if they are lost or stolen.
• The changing nature of the restaurant industry requires that the Smithville Inn adapt and modify its program rules from time to time; some changes may adversely affect the value of points or rewards already accumulated and the right to certain rewards. We will notify members of any such changes on our website, as they are and will be the authoritative statement of the rules in effect at any time. Your continued participation in the program constitutes consent to any such changes.
• The Smithville Inn employees and family members (defined as spouses, children, parents or grandparents) or people living in the same household as a Smithville Inn employee are not eligible to participate.
• The Smithville Inn reserves the right to audit any account at any time.
• The Smithville Inn may terminate any membership is fraud is suspected.
• Points are accumulated at the rate of one point for $1.00 spent on food and beverages, excluding tax and gratuity.
• Points are credited to your account when presenting your Inn Card to your server at the restaurant.
• Only the member paying the bill may accumulate points. If a bill is paid by credit card, the name on the card must match the name on the Inn Card card.
• Not presenting your membership card at the time of purchase may delay point accumulation as you will need to mail in your original receipt before your account is credited. Members can request credit for transactions up to six months after the transaction date.
• Members cannot obtain points for purchases made prior to enrollment.
• Accumulated points are not member property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited or modified at any time, even though such action may affect the member’s right to use previously accumulated points.
• Points have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
• Points are non-transferable and non-divisible, and may not be combined with other members’ accounts.
• Unused points expire 18 months from the date of your last transaction.
• The restaurant is not permitted to add points to a member’s account for visits prior to enrollment. Original receipts must be sent to the Smithville Inn for point issuance on previous visits.
• Points may not be accumulative when purchasing gift cards.
• Points can not be used on events, banquets or weddings.
• Rewards may not be used with other promotions, offers, discounts or prix fixe menus.
• Rewards are not valid for tax or gratuity. Federal and state tax liabilities are the responsibility of the card holder.
Get IN touch
1 N. New York Rd
Galloway, NJ 08205